We thought we were getting all fancy with RSS-capable wireless photo frames. The new Wireless PIXXA 8-inch Wi Fi frame from Ality not only works with the likes of Flickr, but syncs with popular online calendars and news sites as well, including a special Photo Messenger feature that allows friends to push embarrassing photos instantly onto the frame and in view of your holiday guests. The 800 x 600 resolution should be plenty, and in addition to the traditional card reader there’s 2GB of built-in storage. Ality should be selling the PIXXA in the first half of next year for $299.
About The Author
May 18, 2009
November 8, 2006
January 19, 2008
November 9, 2006
- Upscaling to 4K your old footage.
- The very first USB-C Edge Go microphone
- 4 Female Inventors Who Revolutionized Industry and Technology
- Now over 200 Blockchain Projects deployed at Earnest & Young. An Exclusive Interview With Paul Brody, Ernst & Young Global Blockchain Leader
- Repurposing an iPad Air as a home control panel