Halo 3 broke all records this week selling around 2.63 million copies in just five days, 2.3 million coming on day one alone. The release of the most hyped title of the year pushed Xbox360 hardware sales to 125,000 for the week, beating Nintendo’s Wii console but still not able to match the juggernaut that is the DS.
About The Author
- The very first USB-C Edge Go microphone
- 4 Female Inventors Who Revolutionized Industry and Technology
- Now over 200 Blockchain Projects deployed at Earnest & Young. An Exclusive Interview With Paul Brody, Ernst & Young Global Blockchain Leader
- Repurposing an iPad Air as a home control panel
- Cloudflare created the fastest public DNS beating Google and OpenDNS – PPC Land