Looks like the next generation credit cards are going to have some added security. I for one am delighted as there are way too many security issues with the current credit card authentication system. I am always on the look out for shady cashiers taking pictures of my credit cards and drivers license with their cell phones and then having all the information they need to make illegal purchases. This solution will atleast promise that even if someone steals your entire wallet, they wont have enough information to use your credit cards.
About The Author
- The very first USB-C Edge Go microphone
- 4 Female Inventors Who Revolutionized Industry and Technology
- Now over 200 Blockchain Projects deployed at Earnest & Young. An Exclusive Interview With Paul Brody, Ernst & Young Global Blockchain Leader
- Repurposing an iPad Air as a home control panel
- Cloudflare created the fastest public DNS beating Google and OpenDNS – PPC Land