Wow!, after a week the folks over at The OSx86 Scene have a guide for Leopard to run on PC. Its a fairly complex installation but it is very carefully put out through. Still many little bugs and differently no easy way to install leave this to the experts and geeks. The tutorial is very easy to follow though. Hopefully it finds its way to AMD’s. This is very good thing in the social for all geeks. MAC for life as people say.
About The Author
- The very first USB-C Edge Go microphone
- 4 Female Inventors Who Revolutionized Industry and Technology
- Now over 200 Blockchain Projects deployed at Earnest & Young. An Exclusive Interview With Paul Brody, Ernst & Young Global Blockchain Leader
- Repurposing an iPad Air as a home control panel
- Cloudflare created the fastest public DNS beating Google and OpenDNS – PPC Land