In an effort to boost profitability, Seiko Epson is purchasing Sanyo Electric Co.’s 45% stake in Sanyo Epson Imaging Devices, the companies’ LCD joint venture. Seiko will become the sole owner of LCD business.
About The Author
October 16, 2007
November 13, 2006
October 29, 2007
July 11, 2009
- Upscaling to 4K your old footage.
- The very first USB-C Edge Go microphone
- 4 Female Inventors Who Revolutionized Industry and Technology
- Now over 200 Blockchain Projects deployed at Earnest & Young. An Exclusive Interview With Paul Brody, Ernst & Young Global Blockchain Leader
- Repurposing an iPad Air as a home control panel