The platform developed by the three Japanese companies will be used to make system chips, which combine multiple functions on a sliver of silicon, using 45-nanometer technology, the firms said in a joint press release.
About The Author
- The very first USB-C Edge Go microphone
- 4 Female Inventors Who Revolutionized Industry and Technology
- Now over 200 Blockchain Projects deployed at Earnest & Young. An Exclusive Interview With Paul Brody, Ernst & Young Global Blockchain Leader
- Repurposing an iPad Air as a home control panel
- Cloudflare created the fastest public DNS beating Google and OpenDNS – PPC Land