Take TV a revolutionary product that’ll allow you to watch Television without having to do funky madness wiring from your PC to your TV. I’ve seen scenarios where a TV-out or an HDMI cable is running from a PC’s video-out port being converted from DVI to HDMI using connectors of all sorts going through walls, from one floor to another just so we can watch all those amazing footage downloaded on the PC.
About The Author
January 14, 2019
November 14, 2006
February 8, 2007
September 16, 2007
- Upscaling to 4K your old footage.
- The very first USB-C Edge Go microphone
- 4 Female Inventors Who Revolutionized Industry and Technology
- Now over 200 Blockchain Projects deployed at Earnest & Young. An Exclusive Interview With Paul Brody, Ernst & Young Global Blockchain Leader
- Repurposing an iPad Air as a home control panel