Users of Microsoft‘s Xbox Live video-game service soon will be able to download and watch TV shows like “South Park” and “CSI,” and movies such as “V for Vendetta,” via new deals the company has inked with about a half dozen Hollywood studios. About 1,000 hours of programming will be available by the end of year for a price that will be “competitive” with iTunes and other similar services, Microsoft said.
About The Author
- The very first USB-C Edge Go microphone
- 4 Female Inventors Who Revolutionized Industry and Technology
- Now over 200 Blockchain Projects deployed at Earnest & Young. An Exclusive Interview With Paul Brody, Ernst & Young Global Blockchain Leader
- Repurposing an iPad Air as a home control panel
- Cloudflare created the fastest public DNS beating Google and OpenDNS – PPC Land