Apple Inc. may begin transitioning its flagship iPod models away from hard disk drive (HDD)-based storage and towards solid-state NAND flash memory by the end of year. Replacing the hard drive with 32 GB of flash memory would allow for an increase of about 60 percent in battery life to 5.5 hours of video playback for the players.
About The Author
November 13, 2006
July 6, 2007
October 10, 2007
- Apple introduces AirPods Max, the magic of AirPods in a stunning over-ear design – Apple
- Upscaling to 4K your old footage.
- The very first USB-C Edge Go microphone
- 4 Female Inventors Who Revolutionized Industry and Technology
- Now over 200 Blockchain Projects deployed at Earnest & Young. An Exclusive Interview With Paul Brody, Ernst & Young Global Blockchain Leader