Assassin’s creed is one of most anticipated games since it was announced at E3 and CES. The demo’s given were amazing and showed off some awesome technical achievements only possible in next gen gaming. Some of the things that caught my attention after watching the demos were: 1. The size, complexity of the environment, which the player is free to travel through, and interact with. The various cities, kingdoms, etc are to put it simply IMMENSE and everything is actually there, there is no background, or backdrop the player has no access too, everything you see is something you can visit. This was simply not possible in 1st gen games. 2. The crowd dynamics. This game brought to life a real city that has living inhabitants, NPCs walking around, interacting with each other as well as the player. This made the entire world come alive and made the world of Assassins Creed a much more immersive environment.
About The Author
November 5, 2006
January 19, 2008
October 30, 2007
- Apple introduces AirPods Max, the magic of AirPods in a stunning over-ear design – Apple
- Upscaling to 4K your old footage.
- The very first USB-C Edge Go microphone
- 4 Female Inventors Who Revolutionized Industry and Technology
- Now over 200 Blockchain Projects deployed at Earnest & Young. An Exclusive Interview With Paul Brody, Ernst & Young Global Blockchain Leader