Damn, AT&T isn’t taking Verizon’s map campaign too well. So AT&T goes ahead and releases there own ad. By basically throwing magnets up on a board, in some warehouse with Luke Wilson and some Apple like music. So AT&T presents us with a new ad. Commence the Ad war. Watch the new 30 second ad here.
About The Author
January 11, 2019
July 2, 2009
March 3, 2009
December 13, 2008
- Upscaling to 4K your old footage.
- The very first USB-C Edge Go microphone
- 4 Female Inventors Who Revolutionized Industry and Technology
- Now over 200 Blockchain Projects deployed at Earnest & Young. An Exclusive Interview With Paul Brody, Ernst & Young Global Blockchain Leader
- Repurposing an iPad Air as a home control panel