Looks like the next generation credit cards are going to have some added security. I for one am delighted as there are way too many security issues with the current credit card authentication system. I am always on the look out for shady cashiers taking pictures of my credit cards and drivers license with their cell phones and then having all the information they need to make illegal purchases. This solution will atleast promise that even if someone steals your entire wallet, they wont have enough information to use your credit cards.
About The Author
November 15, 2007
October 9, 2007
September 16, 2007
November 13, 2006
- 5 Best Podcast Microphones in 2021: For Both Beginners and Pros
- 7 Best USB Audio Interfaces for Podcasters in 2021
- New movies coming out in 2021: Black Widow and blockbuster delays
- Apple introduces AirPods Max, the magic of AirPods in a stunning over-ear design – Apple
- Upscaling to 4K your old footage.