I’ve developed this love hate relationship with Google; as a consumer I love the products and services that Google provides. Using them on a daily basis – all my corporate and personal email is hosted on Gmail servers, and I use many other Google’s services, such as Wave, Voice, Notebook, Search, Chrome, and Maps.Read More
Damn, AT&T isn’t taking Verizon’s map campaign too well. So AT&T goes ahead and releases there own ad. By basically throwing magnets up on a board, in some warehouse with Luke Wilson and some Apple like...Read More
- Apple introduces AirPods Max, the magic of AirPods in a stunning over-ear design – Apple
- Upscaling to 4K your old footage.
- The very first USB-C Edge Go microphone
- 4 Female Inventors Who Revolutionized Industry and Technology
- Now over 200 Blockchain Projects deployed at Earnest & Young. An Exclusive Interview With Paul Brody, Ernst & Young Global Blockchain Leader