Everyone is familiar with the stereotype of thick glasses, an intense obsession with star trek, and social skills akin to a sack of potatoes. It’s 2007 and things are different: geeks now possess a number of qualities that can make them very attractive.
About The Author
May 2, 2007
November 2, 2006
October 20, 2008
October 3, 2007
- Upscaling to 4K your old footage.
- The very first USB-C Edge Go microphone
- 4 Female Inventors Who Revolutionized Industry and Technology
- Now over 200 Blockchain Projects deployed at Earnest & Young. An Exclusive Interview With Paul Brody, Ernst & Young Global Blockchain Leader
- Repurposing an iPad Air as a home control panel