1UP got the exclusive scoop in a 20 minute video interview withSFIV‘s developers where they learn, laugh and play everything SFIV. Oh, and did we mention the video above is the first footage of the game? Well, it is and we’re not sure if we enjoy the overly animated faces or the new art look, but one thing we’re sure of is is that it’ll be a change on the traditional SFIV formula. Watch the gameplay footage (and the video interview if you have time) then tell us what your SFIV impressions are. Ryu-kick!
About The Author
- Apple introduces AirPods Max, the magic of AirPods in a stunning over-ear design – Apple
- Upscaling to 4K your old footage.
- The very first USB-C Edge Go microphone
- 4 Female Inventors Who Revolutionized Industry and Technology
- Now over 200 Blockchain Projects deployed at Earnest & Young. An Exclusive Interview With Paul Brody, Ernst & Young Global Blockchain Leader