Users of Microsoft‘s Xbox Live video-game service soon will be able to download and watch TV shows like “South Park” and “CSI,” and movies such as “V for Vendetta,” via new deals the company has inked with about a half dozen Hollywood studios. About 1,000 hours of programming will be available by the end of year for a price that will be “competitive” with iTunes and other similar services, Microsoft said.
About The Author
- 5 Best Podcast Microphones in 2021: For Both Beginners and Pros
- 7 Best USB Audio Interfaces for Podcasters in 2021
- New movies coming out in 2021: Black Widow and blockbuster delays
- Apple introduces AirPods Max, the magic of AirPods in a stunning over-ear design – Apple
- Upscaling to 4K your old footage.