Microsoft’s latest advertising campaign, while more stimulating than the Seinfeld/Gates spots, has one goal and one goal only: sell PCs. Microsoft’s endgame, it seems, is to persuade people into purchasing...Read More
Wow this is so funny, I guess the windows live mobile marketing department is not on the same page as the CEO or the windows live mobile web-team as they mocked-up what your mobile experience would look like on a mobile phone,...Read More
To start off this article, you should know a little bit about my Mac background. About a year ago I had never used Mac OS X in my life. Back then I never even saw a Mac computer in real life. Sure, I knew what they looked like,...Read More
- Upscaling to 4K your old footage.
- The very first USB-C Edge Go microphone
- 4 Female Inventors Who Revolutionized Industry and Technology
- Now over 200 Blockchain Projects deployed at Earnest & Young. An Exclusive Interview With Paul Brody, Ernst & Young Global Blockchain Leader
- Repurposing an iPad Air as a home control panel