The flaw could enable a hacker to gain remote control of the device using the iPhone’s text-messaging capabilities. It works by exploiting a weakness in the iPhone’s SMS protocols and could allow cybercriminals to track the...Read More
- Upscaling to 4K your old footage.
- The very first USB-C Edge Go microphone
- 4 Female Inventors Who Revolutionized Industry and Technology
- Now over 200 Blockchain Projects deployed at Earnest & Young. An Exclusive Interview With Paul Brody, Ernst & Young Global Blockchain Leader
- Repurposing an iPad Air as a home control panel