“Barcelona is a new CPU, not a doubling of cores and not extensions strapped on here and there. Get ready to be blown away long before its release, which is scheduled for midyear.” New power management scheme, 4 cores each with a dedicated L2 cache and new vector math unit. 80% speed up for floating point math.
About The Author
July 3, 2006
December 14, 2006
February 11, 2007
June 16, 2005
- Upscaling to 4K your old footage.
- The very first USB-C Edge Go microphone
- 4 Female Inventors Who Revolutionized Industry and Technology
- Now over 200 Blockchain Projects deployed at Earnest & Young. An Exclusive Interview With Paul Brody, Ernst & Young Global Blockchain Leader
- Repurposing an iPad Air as a home control panel