There is a bug that has been around since Mac 10.3 OSX was released and is scaring the pants off the new leopard users. The bug occurs when a user is doing an move operation, and a network, USB, or FireWire drive is disconnected. The result is that the user could loose huge amounts of data, with an unstable drive. The faulty hard drives seem to all be Seagate 2.5 drives that are made in china like nothing isn’t joking we love you China. They are also all SATA interface. The error makes the head clash with the platter. This bug has been around since the 10.3 times.
About The Author
October 27, 2008
November 2, 2006
May 18, 2009
December 30, 2009
- 5 Best Podcast Microphones in 2021: For Both Beginners and Pros
- 7 Best USB Audio Interfaces for Podcasters in 2021
- New movies coming out in 2021: Black Widow and blockbuster delays
- Apple introduces AirPods Max, the magic of AirPods in a stunning over-ear design – Apple
- Upscaling to 4K your old footage.