ASEM, Has finally came out with the new EFi-X™ Module. Replacing the old v1.0, this one is more robust, faster, and highly upgraded. With high support for Core i7 Processor. This brings the kick back into kick ass. Stay tuned for the review.
About The Author
5 Best Podcast Microphones in 2021: For Both Beginners and Pros
August 19, 2021
Canon EOS R – 1st Full Frame Mirrorless by Canon
October 4, 2018
Prime Day 2018 – Echo Palooza
July 18, 2018
EFi-X™ Is here and Reviewed
September 25, 2008
Leave a reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Hacks & Hobbies Podcast
- dede on Snow Leopard USB Boot Method
- Michael Hudston on Boot Retail Snow Leopard Disk On PC
- ZAE on How To: Snow Leopard on PC AMD
- DTERMN2HACK on How To: Snow Leopard on PC AMD
- elainehuxley on How To: Snow Leopard on PC AMD
VERY interested to see if the latest firmware for the v1.1 brings Snow Leopard support. TELL US!
@Micheal Radenhiemer. this versions does support V1.1. Its being tested on this at the moment