When you want to move the hot air from the wood stove around the house, what better way than to use a Stirling Engine powered by the heat from the stove? This little engine really moves, and moves 300 cubic feet of air per minute.
About The Author
July 15, 2009
January 19, 2008
September 15, 2007
November 4, 2007
- Apple introduces AirPods Max, the magic of AirPods in a stunning over-ear design – Apple
- Upscaling to 4K your old footage.
- The very first USB-C Edge Go microphone
- 4 Female Inventors Who Revolutionized Industry and Technology
- Now over 200 Blockchain Projects deployed at Earnest & Young. An Exclusive Interview With Paul Brody, Ernst & Young Global Blockchain Leader