Already, a trojan horse virus has been let out on Leopard. But trojans are the least effective uses of a virus, because it needs the users’ log in name and password to be entered. The virus appeared on some pornography sites. There is a still frame picture of the movie, and clicking on it brings you to a page that says you need a new version of a codec and needs you to download it. Then the user needs to enter their password and it starts messing with their system. Doing the normal virus stuff.
About The Author
October 14, 2007
June 13, 2005
October 24, 2007
- Upscaling to 4K your old footage.
- The very first USB-C Edge Go microphone
- 4 Female Inventors Who Revolutionized Industry and Technology
- Now over 200 Blockchain Projects deployed at Earnest & Young. An Exclusive Interview With Paul Brody, Ernst & Young Global Blockchain Leader
- Repurposing an iPad Air as a home control panel