You already know you can upgrade your Mac’s RAM yourself and save big money, but how much extra memory do you want? Yesterday I added a gigabyte to my MacBook Pro to top it out at 3GB, and as you would expect, things are a lot faster using hungry programs like Parallels and Photoshop.
About The Author
- Upscaling to 4K your old footage.
- The very first USB-C Edge Go microphone
- 4 Female Inventors Who Revolutionized Industry and Technology
- Now over 200 Blockchain Projects deployed at Earnest & Young. An Exclusive Interview With Paul Brody, Ernst & Young Global Blockchain Leader
- Repurposing an iPad Air as a home control panel