You already know you can upgrade your Mac’s RAM yourself and save big money, but how much extra memory do you want? Yesterday I added a gigabyte to my MacBook Pro to top it out at 3GB, and as you would expect, things are a lot faster using hungry programs like Parallels and Photoshop.
About The Author
March 2, 2007
March 1, 2008
January 3, 2008
- 5 Best Podcast Microphones in 2021: For Both Beginners and Pros
- 7 Best USB Audio Interfaces for Podcasters in 2021
- New movies coming out in 2021: Black Widow and blockbuster delays
- Apple introduces AirPods Max, the magic of AirPods in a stunning over-ear design – Apple
- Upscaling to 4K your old footage.