Do you want to easily recognize stacks? A Japanese user has just found out a little trick that will get some “drawers.” These sit on top of the stack and tell you which stack is what. You do need to enter a few commands in Terminal, but it is well worth it. Download link and terminal commands in the Full Guide link.
About The Author
January 14, 2008
September 16, 2007
October 12, 2009
- Upscaling to 4K your old footage.
- The very first USB-C Edge Go microphone
- 4 Female Inventors Who Revolutionized Industry and Technology
- Now over 200 Blockchain Projects deployed at Earnest & Young. An Exclusive Interview With Paul Brody, Ernst & Young Global Blockchain Leader
- Repurposing an iPad Air as a home control panel