Do you want to easily recognize stacks? A Japanese user has just found out a little trick that will get some “drawers.” These sit on top of the stack and tell you which stack is what. You do need to enter a few commands in Terminal, but it is well worth it. Download link and terminal commands in the Full Guide link.
About The Author
- Upscaling to 4K your old footage.
- The very first USB-C Edge Go microphone
- 4 Female Inventors Who Revolutionized Industry and Technology
- Now over 200 Blockchain Projects deployed at Earnest & Young. An Exclusive Interview With Paul Brody, Ernst & Young Global Blockchain Leader
- Repurposing an iPad Air as a home control panel