Take TV a revolutionary product that’ll allow you to watch Television without having to do funky madness wiring from your PC to your TV. I’ve seen scenarios where a TV-out or an HDMI cable is running from a PC’s video-out port being converted from DVI to HDMI using connectors of all sorts going through walls, from one floor to another just so we can watch all those amazing footage downloaded on the PC.
About The Author
99 tips to improve Windows XP Performance
July 5, 2006
Airstash a pocket sized wireless media server say whaa
January 4, 2010
More Windows Vista Packaging and Disc
November 2, 2006
Leave a reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Hacks & Hobbies Podcast
- dede on Snow Leopard USB Boot Method
- Michael Hudston on Boot Retail Snow Leopard Disk On PC
- ZAE on How To: Snow Leopard on PC AMD
- DTERMN2HACK on How To: Snow Leopard on PC AMD
- elainehuxley on How To: Snow Leopard on PC AMD
can i watch youtube videos ?